Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4

Jill Sandwich

Though it wasn't funny the entire time, the random jokes will make any old fan of Resident Evil smile. Really, you don't see good Resident Evil spoofs anymore. Nice to know there are people out there that still care about the original and are more than willing to add a humorous spin to the story.

-Good voice acting overall
-Creative sound effects

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Awesome and Original Idea

Wow thats all I can say, its pretty obvious you worked hard on this project and I praise your work.

Slick animations

Unique idea for tetris

Catchy music

Great work , keep it up . ^_^

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

LOL

This flash was comedy gold , I almost died laugh on that friendly fire bit. And lol'd pretty hard when they mistook Zoey as Claire from Resident Evil, or was that just a mistake? O_o either way great Job ^_^

-Nice animation
-Lol plot
-pretty good audio

Definately makes me think twice about playing Left 4 Dead again XD joking.

Big Pixel Zombies Big Pixel Zombies

Time well spent

+ Nice use of 3D
+ Good background music
+ Dogs with guns on their backs
- Bland Environment
- Power ups disappear too quickly

Very solid game in general. Great way to kill free time by killing zombies. If you are planning on making a sequel, a nice improvement would be more guns and more scenery.
On a side note, the zombie dogs are a pain in the **** XD

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Not Bad

+Short but sweet quiz
+ Fitting background music
- Repetitive questions
- Questionable answers?

I can never get enough of zombie games. In my experience of all the other zombie tests out there, this one is not bad. There are a few questions in the quiz that I felt were repeating a previous one and several answers were too broad or vague to be considered an option.
Overall, its a nice nod to the undead genre that can be experienced in a short lunch break.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Great game packed in a short time

Very addicting game. The random pop ups were a bit annoying and the game could have given us more time to play but overall, its fun, short, and sweet.

-Addictive, fast paced gameplay
-Fitting music
-Great game idea

Ultimate Effect Ultimate Effect

Masterpiece one beat at a time

I love the rhythm , don't worry to much about the silences, still amazing ^_^

Ultimato responds:

Awesome. Glad you liked it.